• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel A little quirky and not quite mainstream.

Helena_ISoL

TubeBuddy User
infiniteshadesoflife.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Helena_ISoL
Title of introduction: A little quirky and not quite mainstream.
Your name/ Alias: Helena
Where are you from? Finland
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was mentioned in a facebook group that I am a part of, so I looked it up
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel and YouTube presence and help others do the same.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get people interested in my creations and designs.
How frequently do you upload? I am trying to upload weekly right now.
What are your hobbies? Crafting, knitting, sewing, playing games, watching series
What is your biggest dream? Possibly marketing my own designs at some point.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLFxlHXL645QZ3AlMDQHYBw

Reactions: CoW mAn

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Finland is an awesome country :) Was it Brian G's Tube Ritual group or was it another facebook group? I don't use facebook but I know there's a few youtube groups out there on facebook.

Reactions: Helena_ISoL

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Actually, if I remember correctly, it was the group called Small Youtubers Boost :blush:
Well hopefully it wasn't a sub for sub group because those groups can be dangerous to be part of, but I see nothing wrong with just being part of a small youtuber community as long as the community is genuine and not just to boost numbers. I've heard of similar groups and Nick Nimmin has warned of those groups. It's mostly the word "boost" that concerns me, I prefer community over boosting stats, because stats will always be a byproduct of community anyway :) but you're in a fantastic place to learn :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm glad to hear that! You'll do well here :D We have a great community here and I hope you pop along to some of our livestreams as well :) If you check out the TubeBuddy channel, you'll see we have a livestream in about 12-13 hours from now :) I hope I'm away for that stream as I live in Australia, but if you're awake at that time I definitely recommend checking it out. Both Dee AND Dan will be hosting and both hit 100k this past 2 weeks :)

CoW mAn

TubeBuddy Legend
vacationimpossible.ca
Subscriber Goal
Well hopefully it wasn't a sub for sub group because those groups can be dangerous to be part of, but I see nothing wrong with just being part of a small youtuber community as long as the community is genuine and not just to boost numbers. I've heard of similar groups and Nick Nimmin has warned of those groups. It's mostly the word "boost" that concerns me, I prefer community over boosting stats, because stats will always be a byproduct of community anyway :) but you're in a fantastic place to learn :)
Rule #1 of Small YouTubers Boost is no sub4sub ;)

The boost is about achieving what we call "micro-boosts" in the algorithm by using tools like TubeBuddy to make sure we're doing as many of the little technical things right as possible - also providing feedback and a place to coordinate collabs.

In case I haven't totally outed myself yet, I'm the Admin of the group :p