• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Thumbnail Generator More Font Sizes

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
particularly for me, I would like one between large and extra large
L-XL.jpg

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Smart, simple and effective Idea! Love how it sounds! Let's see what the community thinks!
I should play around with the thumbnail generator just to see what it is and isn't capable of (I usually use photoshop) but I'd assume the dots around the bounding box would be what can change the size of the text? that's generally how text is resized on most apps. If that's not the case, then I agree, a few more font size options would be ideal.

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I should play around with the thumbnail generator just to see what it is and isn't capable of (I usually use photoshop) but I'd assume the dots around the bounding box would be what can change the size of the text? that's generally how text is resized on most apps. If that's not the case, then I agree, a few more font size options would be ideal.
Oh My God, I used to work with photoshop as well, I didn't even think to try it, since they had the preset sizes, I just tested it and you're right