• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Need Feedback for my YouTube channel

AfraidRacer

User name: AfraidRacer
Title of thread: Need Feedback for my YouTube channel
Self review: I'm pretty proud of what I've done with my videos! I don't really have the resources or time to do my videos though, and I am trying to make the best of what I have. I have a new endscreen(for my next video) and I am trying to do as much SEO as possible.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxrjJcYEcUEdoY1nJs75CNw
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/23311/post-63033

Reactions: Androidash316

Ztock

I think the videos looks pretty decent. But the audio could be better. First of all it's not crisp and clear, try out some different ways of talking into the mic. See if you're close enough to the mic or if you're talking into from the right angle. Also I can hear some sort of echo. Either it's an effect or your room is too big or too empty.

Reactions: Damon

JustRinqz

I think your videos are well edited and well-structured, but as the other person said I think you should tamper with your microphone settings, or use a professional voice recording program such as audacity, or maybe buy a pop filter. I think you should be closer to your microphone or boost the volume a bit! other than that though; great video!

GrumpaOriginal

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Starting on the main channel page. I wear glasses at times so not sure if your banner was fuzzy or just my eyes lol. It still was lacking in telling me about your channel and what it is for. Do you do racing videos or overall gaming videos? Going into your video section it looks like your posting schedule is sporadic. I have heard a consistent schedule, as tv shows do is good for growth. The thumbnails could use some attention to grab those on mobile who look at just thumbnails. What the others said about I agree and we all start somewhere as long as we are getting better as we move forward. The music and volume leveling seemed like it needed to be leveled better, I was adjusting my sound throughout the clips I watched. I was watching the livery video and you went superfast. At the video being 6 mins long, I would have slowed the video fast-forwarding down giving you a 15-20 min video. The viewer can always speed it up and slow it down more if they want. Overall I think it is a great start and like you, I am just starting as well. We all start somewhere and we adapt and evolve to make our channels better and grow with the help of the community.

birdbathdiaries

Hey there...Just wanted to review your channel and give my opinion:
1. Your videos are well edited and well-structured but your introduction video sounds like you are talking in a tunnel. I couldn't understand very much. You might need to get an audio program like the person above suggested. I have the Adobe CC Suite in which I am learning how to use Audition.
2. Your YT Cover photo doesn't tell me what your channel is about. Looks kinda plain to me. I had to scroll down a bit to see what the channel is about.
3. You do have playlists but I would have another playlist for whatever you are doing which brings me to the final point.
4. I read the about me tab on the Channel and I still do not know what you are trying to accomplish with the channel. Are you Racing People, showing people how to play the game or what?

Take care
JimmyPop