• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Thumbnail Creator

TwoCombs

User name: TwoCombs
Title of thread: Thumbnail Creator
Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools
What browser are you on? FireFox
Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Classic
What version of TubeBuddy? 1.45.703
Is it related to a video? No
Explain your issue: Ive made a few custom thumbnails using the thumbnail creator on you TubeBuddy a few times now with no problems however now whenever i create a new thumbnail it wont allow me to publish it, it just hangs on loading Circle, also before when creating a thumbnail it would show me a list of other creator thumbnails in the search list but now it doesnt search anything before trying to publish. please help.
Link your YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9eU-rULXW3yrGqI4GZCv_A?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: PižďuchCZ

Pi┼╛─ÅuchCZ

Hi. I have the same problem. It will be something in Firefox. The problem has been since the last Firefox update that was recently. But in Chrome it works.

Reactions: TwoCombs
OP
OP
TwoCombs

TwoCombs

Thank you so much, its been giving me a headache for two days now, thank you for replying and letting me know.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: TwoCombs
Title of thread: Thumbnail Creator
Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools
What browser are you on? FireFox
Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Classic
What version of TubeBuddy? 1.45.703
Is it related to a video? No
Explain your issue: Ive made a few custom thumbnails using the thumbnail creator on you TubeBuddy a few times now with no problems however now whenever i create a new thumbnail it wont allow me to publish it, it just hangs on loading Circle, also before when creating a thumbnail it would show me a list of other creator thumbnails in the search list but now it doesnt search anything before trying to publish. please help.
Link your YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9eU-rULXW3yrGqI4GZCv_A?view_as=subscriber

I'm sending this to our developer @Eric who will look into this! Switching thread to inprogress :)