• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Looking for honest reviews!!

HiddenHunters

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal

Mc Hatty Bros

TubeBuddy Pro
I would edit the boring parts like setting up the game and the turns where nothing reall happens or just speed that part up. Also, try and explain what you are doing and not just clicking thing say if someone that has never played civ is watching you don't want them to click off because of them not knowing what the hell is going on. Also, try and find someone to collab with to make a video of this game because civ is 1million times more enjoying if you are playing with other people.please don't take this as me saying your video is terrible but as constructive criticisms! hope you have a great day and this help!

OP
OP
HiddenHunters

HiddenHunters

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
I appreciate the response mate! Finding someone to collab with? Well I know the gaming squad that I used to run with only play on console, my wife isn't into the whole strategy game, She's into the whole fps games and easy going ones but atm she's addicted to that nintendo switch lol! I welcome the constructive criticism always have and always will! I will try to do better in upcoming videos of Civilization! If that doesn't work out well I got tons of other games to play and record lol! Thank you again and have a good day mate!

Mc Hatty Bros

TubeBuddy Pro
I appreciate the response mate! Finding someone to collab with? Well I know the gaming squad that I used to run with only play on console, my wife isn't into the whole strategy game, She's into the whole fps games and easy going ones but atm she's addicted to that nintendo switch lol! I welcome the constructive criticism always have and always will! I will try to do better in upcoming videos of Civilization! If that doesn't work out well I got tons of other games to play and record lol! Thank you again and have a good day mate!
No problem see I make Nintendo switch gaming videos and like it really hard to find people, to collab with like right now I haven't found anyone to collab with and it's kinda annoying! but keep it up just always try and to Improve your video that's all I can say!

Raymond

Good stuff. I would encourage you to add your end cards earlier on. Have a specific call to action, what should they do next? You said to wait for your next video. What if you encouraged them to subscribe and check out another video on that game?

OP
OP
HiddenHunters

HiddenHunters

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
So sorry about not getting back to you earlier Raymond! How early for the end cards if you don't mind me asking? I will try all this new information on the next upcoming video I have planned! Thank you for the reply!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So sorry about not getting back to you earlier Raymond! How early for the end cards if you don't mind me asking? I will try all this new information on the next upcoming video I have planned! Thank you for the reply!

Look at your analytics for when drop off is happening in your videos! That would make sense for the I-cards

Reactions: HiddenHunters