• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Need a name... tweaking?? Please read...

U

User1111

User name: McNaquar
Title of thread: Need a name... tweaking?? Please read...
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question but I recently did an overhaul of my entire youtube channel. I changed the name (slightly but enough to make it easier to read), created a new channel art, channel avatar, and channel brand icon. The reason for this change was two-fold, my current subs were inactive and it seemed no matter what I tried I kept getting 5 to 10-second views on every new video. Just before that oddity happened I did have another channel owner, who sub'd and even announced they did request a sub4sub for me. I thought it would have been a great idea to inform them that I don't participate and if that was all they were there for they are free to leave. They appeared to have left, my sub count went down by 1. After that is when the oddly low views happened. So in short... I had a decent channel some seemed to enjoy it and interacted with the content; went on a two month hiatus due to some health issues getting in the way; came back and started uploading again only to find my subs were no longer active at all; I kept working and eventually, a sub4subber found my channel; I rejected their offer instead of just hiding them from the channel; they unsubed and then the odd traffic came in all from "Channel Pages." So I decided after all that to remake it from the ground up, even have a different channel ID.

So after that long-winded explanation here is what I need done: either change the name of this account to "mcnakahk" (no caps) or tell me how I can delete this account and recreate it as the correct name to reflect my channel.

Please note: I will not be requesting this again, I learned what killed my channel before.

OP
OP
U

User1111

Oops, I am so sorry I typoed I meant mcnakahr not ncnakahk! Sorry...