• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion YOUTUBE PROMOTION BANNER

Divyansh Barnwal

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have used an iOS app named YT tracker ..... there i saw this feature and was happy to see such type of feature... it had templates to promote our video on instagram and facbook stories which were good, easy and helpfull else we had to make a poster to promote them. also u can add a feature of promoting youtube channel through thour community tab on youtube of your channel

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have used an iOS app named YT tracker ..... there i saw this feature and was happy to see such type of feature... it had templates to promote our video on instagram and facbook stories which were good, easy and helpfull else we had to make a poster to promote them. also u can add a feature of promoting youtube channel through thour community tab on youtube of your channel

Hmm interesting idea! I'll see what the community thinks! :D

Reactions: YT INDIA and Memoir

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah I saw that too when i messed around with the app. Would be cool to see implemented seems templates beyond just the thumbnail, but also how to make advertisement graphics for various platforms and ads would be great.

Reactions: YT INDIA

Memoir

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'l check on it! It might help a newbie like me!

Reactions: YT INDIA

YT INDIA

Hmm interesting idea! I'll see what the community thinks! :D
IF THIS IDEA IS IMPLEMENTED THEN NO ONE WILL RUSH TO OTHER SITES OR APP

i had also checked that and i found that its really interesting... and will surely help newbie