• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed Yellow Highlight for new views, comments, likes increase by 5 or so more seconds

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Good evening.

Is there a possibility that in the mobile app the yellow highlighter on views, thumbs up and comments when the count inceases gets increased 5- or so more seconds before it disappears.

Thank you

So a time increase? Maybe a way to select this as a user :X Hmm not a bad idea! I'll see what the community thinks!

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
worldadventures

worldadventures

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah a time increase would be perfect. Agreed, a user defined option would be even better. Thank you for the response

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I like this idea. I try to get my screenshots done before the counter finishes. iΓÇÖd Also love to be able to see it stay there for a while, or even just stay permanently for each app session.

Reactions: worldadventures

tbcommunity

Administrator
Administrator
Hey I agree that does go too fast. It's something I've noticed, but haven't actually written down to make sure it gets done. Next release we put out we'll make sure to increase the time it's highlighted a bit. Thanks for the feedback!

OP
OP
worldadventures

worldadventures

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's awesome. Yay my idea got through. Thank so much for the quick replies here as well.