• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Latest Video Flagged for Using Copyrighted Song | Audio Hero

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Damon
Title of thread: Latest Video Flagged for Using Copyrighted Song | Audio Hero
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: I used Vivaldi's concerto #10 from the Audio Hero Library, the service that TubeBuddy partners with. The video was claimed this morning. The thing is I used the music from the Audio Hero Library which is supposed to be licensed for use on YouTube.

I sent an email to Audio Hero. I know it's Sunday and it will probably tomorrow before anything gets done.

My point is the music from music Audio Hero is supposed to be royalty free, yet I got hit with a copyright claim this morning on my latest video. I need to figure out if I have grounds to dispute the claim.

Last edited:

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Damon
Title of thread: Latest Video Flagged for Using Copyrighted Song | Audio Hero
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: I used Vivaldi's concerto #10 from the Audio Hero Library, the service that TubeBuddy partners with. The video was claimed this morning. The thing is I used the music from the Audio Hero Library which is supposed to be licensed for use on YouTube.

I sent an email to Audio Hero. I know it's Sunday and it will probably tomorrow before anything gets done.

My point is the music from music Audio Hero is supposed to be royalty free, yet I got hit with a copyright claim this morning on my latest video. I need to figure out if I have grounds to dispute the claim.

Hey Damon! Sorry this happened to you! I'll tag @Ikerot who might have some articles for this :)