• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food MUKBANG LOVER HERE?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I love Mukbangs from cleanly eaters because when I want to watch someone eat, I don't want to be grossed out by their eating habits xD

I remember hearing from some Koreans that the reason why they love Mukbang is that it's a part of their culture. Eating is a big thing over there, and especially together.

• Love
Reactions: Undest123 and ZBILL

People's Bookkeeper

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Hello guys!
It's been a month i haven't visit tubebuddy.
How are you all?
Does anyone here love's MUKBANG like me?
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi friend! I honestly don't enjoy them at all.........mostly because it's pretty gross to watch and listen to lol. It makes me want to throw up hahaha! But if you enjoy them, that's totally cool!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi friend! I honestly don't enjoy them at all.........mostly because it's pretty gross to watch and listen to lol. It makes me want to throw up hahaha! But if you enjoy them, that's totally cool!
It's a big reason why I don't watch mukbang-specific channels. If a channel I follow does a mukbang video, I'm cool with it for the most part (because they're not trying to be gross and overwhelming).

However, I do like Banzz for his cleanliness during his mukbang (he also takes BIG bites o_O). Oh and even though Korean Englishman is more about Korean culture, most of their videos are about eating so technically they're a mukbang channel as well lol.

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I sometimes do. It ties in with ASMR so I see them a lot. Do them on and off myself.