• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Display Cost per Click and search volume and competition for keywords

Abhay

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I Wish tubebuddy incorporate CPC and search volume and competition of the keywords in keyword explorer and youtube search bar as soon as we start typing. This will definitely help to fetch out high CPC keywords with low competition. This video with these keyword/keywords will probably get fewer views but most probably will increase earnings.

• Dislike
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hmm, thatΓÇÖs an interesting request, but if youtube doesnΓÇÖt allow us to share our cpm and revenue because itΓÇÖs against their terms of service, IΓÇÖm not sure how this data could be gathered and displayed. IΓÇÖll let someone more knowledgeable input their thoughts.

OP
OP
Abhay

Abhay

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hmm, thatΓÇÖs an interesting request, but if youtube doesnΓÇÖt allow us to share our cpm and revenue because itΓÇÖs against their terms of service, IΓÇÖm not sure how this data could be gathered and displayed. IΓÇÖll let someone more knowledgeable input their thoughts.
I mean pull data from keyword planner

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I mean pull data from keyword planner

We have to be compliant with YT's demands, and based on compliance checks in the past I don't think this would be possible, not because we couldn't do it, but because YT wouldn't let us. I'll ask though :)