• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What is Your Favorite Tattoo Design?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't have one myself. If I did I'd probably go with a retro cartoon like Voltron or maybe the Thundercats logo. My wife got a Wonder Woman logo tattoo on her wrist a few months back.

sergio9

I recently had a Kabuki mask tattoo design. Kabuki masks are basically derived from the ancient Kabuki theatre where actors wear these masks and perform plays.
In the picture below, I have a Hannya mask tattoo design.
Hannya Mask Tattoo.jpg

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I have a ton of ink on meself. Mostly skulls and guns and knives since I love guns and knives. I have a huge samurai on my chest too

operationStone

I don't have any tattoos myself yet, but I really like simple line drawings. I don't like complicated tattoos with a lot of ink and like when there's only a shape and no filling.
I also like calligraphy tattoos like these Persian Tattoo's. Arabic writing, in general, looks cool, but there are people who can make it even more artistic. That's why I want to get at least one tattoo in Persian someday. I like Iran because it's the homeland of my ancestors, and I want to get a tattoo to remember my legacy every day.
What do you think about inscription tattoos?

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
What is your favorite tattoo?
Picking a favorite tattoo design can be challenging since they often hold personal significance. It's like choosing your favorite chapter from your life story etched on your skin. Each tattoo has its own unique meaning and memories attached to it, making it special in its own way.