• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Why Do Things Work One Day And Fail To Work The Next?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Don't you hate it when you have a program on your PC that worked just fine before but then it just stops working and no matter what you do you can't seem to figure out what changed that made it stop working? This is frustration to 100th power.

I have this program on my PC that I discovered that when I first tried it I liked it and am looking forward to buying it and unlock the full program. It's called Voicemod and for someone like me who does gaming videos on Youtube and is looking to start livestreaming, Voicemod is an awesome program. As the name suggest it's a voice changing app. It's not the greatest program I have seen but it's pretty good at a decent price.

The problem? I had to send my PC for repairs. The secondary hard drive had to be replaced. Because of this, I had to erase and reinstall all my apps. For some reason now it won't work. The mic seems extremely low but only on that program and for the life of me I can't figure out why. Before it didn't even work at all, couldn't even get the app to recognize the mic. Now it's just too low to hear. I'm pretty good with computers and troubleshooting something like this is usually child's play to me. But this one has me stumped. And I hate it cause I had plans for it which are now in the trash. :laughing:

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Yes I do or when something works one day and then super slow the next. Like transferring videos from my dslr to my iphone. I usually edit them on my imovie and then publish them. But sometimes I can upload a 5-10 minute video and it takes no more then 10 minutes. Other times it can take hours or disconnect constantly. And that is just frustrating.