• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Hey Google, How many subscribers I have?

Dimiboy

I'm checking a lot on my subscribers counts, and it would be awesome to integrate it with the Google Assistant that will just pull it from YouTubes API.
I'm pretty sure I remember you have it for Alexa, but Google deserves it as well.
Note that for example I have my account with a channel that is personal but I mostly use my Main account which this account is admin off, so such things need to be taken in consideration for such a feature.
Thank you! and I'm willing to be a beta tester and provide logs if needed etc.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm checking a lot on my subscribers counts, and it would be awesome to integrate it with the Google Assistant that will just pull it from YouTubes API.
I'm pretty sure I remember you have it for Alexa, but Google deserves it as well.
Note that for example I have my account with a channel that is personal but I mostly use my Main account which this account is admin off, so such things need to be taken in consideration for such a feature.
Thank you! and I'm willing to be a beta tester and provide logs if needed etc.

We do have it for alexa, I remember we were looking into for google assistant, but I'll send this forward and see what they say :D