• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Suggest a better title

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I need a Suggestion for better titles for my videos. If the video is uploaded and the keywords are written in the menu,
the TubeBuddy-Tool should suggest me the best 3 video title ideas for my video.

Since titles are based around keywords, what if when you enter the keyword you're trying to hit, we gave you suggestions on that? :)

OP
OP
mipogames

mipogames

Subscriber Goal
I have a lot of keywords and not on every keyword is a cipher. It is important in which sequence keywords and words it the title are.
TubeBuddy could see, that international, in my country or in my region the best sequence of my keywords would be like A,F,S,D,E instead of A,D,E,S,F.
Then TubeBuddy could build interesting sentences with the best keywords inside and suggest these titles.

If I use many keyword-bundles like "Albion lets play german", "BlueByte retro games", "best retro game ever" TubeBuddy would say these bundles are not good,
but YouTube can check all Keywords in these bundles and can give me a cipher to give them a good sequence too.
Then TubeBody can suggest the best title too.

Sorry for my bad English, I am from Germany

OP
OP
mipogames

mipogames

Subscriber Goal
https://keywordtool.io/youtube and vidIQ have nice keyword features similar to the TubeBody keyword feature,
but I want a region and a place for the worth of the keywords too. Often one tool told me the other keyword is better for Germany
and international keywords are not interesting in my region, so people from other countries click on my videos and don't watch it in german,
but in Germany nobody clicks on my video, because title and keywords are not interesting enough.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Since titles are based around keywords, what if when you enter the keyword you're trying to hit, we gave you suggestions on that? :)
IΓÇÖm also not the best at titles, TubeBuddy could do a ΓÇ£googleΓÇ¥ where based on tags, description, etc, we could get a few extra suggestions, maybe 2 alternatives with a message ΓÇ£would you prefer to use xΓÇ¥ (ΓÇ£did you mean?ΓÇ¥)

ΓÇ£Based on your keywords and inputted title, you could also try X titleΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£X title may perform better for this videoΓÇ¥

This is leaning more towards AI territory, but alternative title suggestions that feed into Click worthy and search would really help me too I think. I think itΓÇÖs a pretty cool idea :)

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
this would be awesome, for the first part of the video title, second part should always be titled from the creator or curator.
in the meantime the new SEO-tool should help a lot ;-)