• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion add functions

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
1. Watch videos while surfing the web.
2. Create GIFs from my YouTube video.
3. Organize my favorite videos.
4. automatically generate translation.

We had a gif generator a LONG time ago. YouTube made us remove it :/

You already can watch videos while surfing the web o_O?

You can organize videos in a playlist. The auto generate translation, in what way?

TheTravelVlogFamily

I would like to see automatically generate translations as well. In the video manager under CC/Subtitles, if you have an english caption file, you can choose to translate your captions into other languages. If you click on any major language and click to add captions, there is an "autogenerate" button to automatically generate translations based on your english caption file. I think this autogenerate button is supported by around 70-80 languages.

I would LOVE it if TubeBuddy could build a tool that would automatically autotranslate my english captions into these foreign language captions using this autogenerate feature that is built into YouTube.

Furthermore, I know that TubeBuddy already has a button to easily translate titles and descriptions on the translations tab in a video's "Info and Settings" page. It would be great if TubeBuddy could automate translation of that text into specific languages that the user can setup. So that with a click of a button, your title and description will be translated into many, many languages. From my knowledge, I believe that there are about 90 languages that are supported in this area of YouTube using TubeBuddy's feature. I would like like it automated to 1 button and done!

Reactions: pedrojogad
OP
OP
pedrojogad

pedrojogad

I would like to see automatically generate translations as well. In the video manager under CC/Subtitles, if you have an english caption file, you can choose to translate your captions into other languages. If you click on any major language and click to add captions, there is an "autogenerate" button to automatically generate translations based on your english caption file. I think this autogenerate button is supported by around 70-80 languages.

I would LOVE it if TubeBuddy could build a tool that would automatically autotranslate my english captions into these foreign language captions using this autogenerate feature that is built into YouTube.

Furthermore, I know that TubeBuddy already has a button to easily translate titles and descriptions on the translations tab in a video's "Info and Settings" page. It would be great if TubeBuddy could automate translation of that text into specific languages that the user can setup. So that with a click of a button, your title and description will be translated into many, many languages. From my knowledge, I believe that there are about 90 languages that are supported in this area of YouTube using TubeBuddy's feature. I would like like it automated to 1 button and done!
yep