• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Pick a winner

Nails of Interest

I would like the "pick a winner " feature (btw LOVE picking a phrase), to be a full screen not able to show all my videos, that I have yet to release.
This would help me and let others get to see TubeBuddy much better and help us pick giveaway winners...perhaps a bit that shows comments "shuffling" like that random comment picker...but epic!!!
I love the phrase picker..no need for a generic "enter me" have used it a few times but people could see more of my screen than I wanted...( or I'll have to have edit allot more..)
I like to screen record and posting on top of video, at end or solo too.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I would like the "pick a winner " feature (btw LOVE picking a phrase), to be a full screen not able to show all my videos, that I have yet to release.
This would help me and let others get to see TubeBuddy much better and help us pick giveaway winners...perhaps a bit that shows comments "shuffling" like that random comment picker...but epic!!!
I love the phrase picker..no need for a generic "enter me" have used it a few times but people could see more of my screen than I wanted...( or I'll have to have edit allot more..)
I like to screen record and posting on top of video, at end or solo too.

SO make pick a winner fullscreen? :)

Reactions: Nails of Interest
OP
OP
Nails of Interest

Nails of Interest

Again, the way this section works is community votes :)
No no... just make it!!! I'm not needing to win I just want to not type with long nails plus love TubeBuddy!!! You can tell from all my video thumbnails already had s few friends start to use too.

OP
OP
Nails of Interest

Nails of Interest

We just did a video on this, and this is being discussed currently.
Oh yay!!! This way no typing out my giveaway entries all the time!!! Please do this!!! Plus give TubeBuddy more screen time and people always ask me what I use to draw winners win/ win/win!
I really want this feature!
If I could make my own random comment picker / phrase picker I would have by now!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh yay!!! This way no typing out my giveaway entries all the time!!! Please do this!!! Plus give TubeBuddy more screen time and people always ask me what I use to draw winners win/ win/win!
I really want this feature!
If I could make my own random comment picker / phrase picker I would have by now!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxUlz96c8s

This already exists, we're just working on making the winners bigger :)