• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Too hot or cold?

• Total voters

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Living in the middle eastern desert , I think something cold will do ...it's cool

JoshKimche

I'm strange I actually love the cold! Hot I'm always too uncomfortable when in the cold I like the breeze

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
There's a ton of smog in Hamilton since we live near the steel factories. I honestly hate heat and can't stand heat alerts unless i have a ton of water on hand. I would prefer being cold than hot, because i have a higher tolerance for the cold than the hot. As my elementary school principal said "it's canada, get used to it."

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It costs way more to deal with the heat than it is to deal with the cold.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Definitely cold because imo itΓÇÖs easier to warm up than it is to cool down. I find heat uncomfortable and there is nothing better than a big warm and comforting meal on a winters day!

LFH

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Definitely too cold because it is much easier to get warmer if you ever want to.

BilaAlgutam

People prefer to be in a comfortable temperature range that is neither too hot nor too cold.

This is where air conditioner installation in Pinellas can come in handy to maintain a consistent temperature and keep the environment comfortable. A properly functioning air conditioning system can also improve indoor air quality and reduce humidity levels, which can contribute to overall comfort and well-being. It is important to choose the right size and type of air conditioning system for your space to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.

Noah526

I wish I was always hot. Of course, in some situations, it's awful, when you're riding in transportation or standing in line. But you can cool off when you're swimming in a river or in the ocean.