• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed Load comments I have not hearted.

OP
OP
Bob the Canadian

Bob the Canadian

TubeBuddy Pro
This would be a great feature. I'm averaging over 100 comments per day, and have a huge backlog. I would love to be able to filter by comments I have not hearted, because when I get behind I at least like to read and heart them. I'd love to see this!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
This would be a great feature. I'm averaging over 100 comments per day, and have a huge backlog. I would love to be able to filter by comments I have not hearted, because when I get behind I at least like to read and heart them. I'd love to see this!

I don't disagree! I just have to think of the realistic side of channels ages, and some have MILLIONS of comments without hearts, so it would have to find the balance on when to start tracking. Or how far back, but that's where the devs can come in!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I remember asking for this a while back :p get on it folks :p Lol but joking aside, this is one feature iΓÇÖve Wanted for a while. And the ability to heart comments on TubeBuddy mobile APP

Reactions: CBDHeadquarters

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't disagree! I just have to think of the realistic side of channels ages, and some have MILLIONS of comments without hearts, so it would have to find the balance on when to start tracking. Or how far back, but that's where the devs can come in!
IΓÇÖve had my channel since 2015 and would have tons, but when I asked a similar question from this perspective, realistically the only people who would notice it are those who left the comment. If they have notifications of the creator hearting their comment months or years later, it could be a subtle reminder that our channel still exsists and they should check us out again, if they don;t have notifications set, sure they may never see the heart years on, but others will, and others will see that even in 2019, the creator took the time to go back and heart comments from way back.

they really need to have these features integrated into YouTube natively. It is about community after all! :)

AZZATRU

I'd really love this feature. At the moment I hide them but it just seems a little intuitive given the range of options already in the drop down :)
Even if there are technical limitations meaning the feature would only e.g. only load recent comments, I'd still use the feature daily.

Also I was wondering if it would be possible to add more than 1 filter to narrow down even more?
For example, show comments I've not replied to + comments I've not hearted.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd really love this feature. At the moment I hide them but it just seems a little intuitive given the range of options already in the drop down :)
Even if there are technical limitations meaning the feature would only e.g. only load recent comments, I'd still use the feature daily.

Also I was wondering if it would be possible to add more than 1 filter to narrow down even more?
For example, show comments I've not replied to + comments I've not hearted.

Don't forget to vote on the feature by liking or disliking!

Also for more advanced stuff like that we have our advanced filtering :D

AZZATRU

Don't forget to vote on the feature by liking or disliking!

Also for more advanced stuff like that we have our advanced filtering :D
Well I never new the extra filters were a thing, wow! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

stephmarie

I came here to ask for this and found this thread. I liked it and NEED it. It seems like channels with lots of non-hearted comments would also be channels with lots of hearted comments. So the filters technically balance one another out. I'm unsure why we can filter hearted comments but not filter un-hearted comments. I have a hard time catching up on comments if I don't check in daily, so this would be a huge help. If I try to filter by comments I haven't responded to, I have to scroll past a bunch of hearted comments to get to the un-hearted comments to find the ones I haven't touched yet. PLEASE please add this filter Tubebuddy!

Jim

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Thanks for the feature suggestion Bob and thank you to everyone for voting for it. We did get this implemented in the browser extension. Currently it is available on FireFox, but should show up in Chrome and Edge in the next few days once the latest version of the extension is approved by their respective approval processes. Down the road once the new mobile version comes out we'll work to get comment filters implemented there too, thanks for the suggestion @Beanie Draws