• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Cybie

Recognized Member
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has the new game and enjoying it so far. My first impression (sans forced tutorial, may Arceus take them down for a forced tutorial) is pretty good so far. Attempting to make a more culturally based Pokemon game ended up not being a bad idea after all. Another thing about this game which benefits me a lot as a off the road comic is how much comedy material this game has built for me with this tweet being a great example at launch night.

I decided to get "Moon Moon" and I will be getting Sun later for a special project.

If anyone wants to add me for any trading/missions/battles, my FC is 3883-8118-8696 under Cybie.

My initial goal is to finish the Dex then focus on shiny hunting. Any help would be great.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I do not have it. unfortunately I kinda gave up on Pokemon after Pearl/Diamond/Platinum because it seems to me like things are now 1. inconsistent 2. forced 3. slapped together.
I feel like they are running out of names/designs/everything else for new pokemon and for the story and stuff. That's just my opinion though.

A friend of mine said the whole beginning intro/tutorial bit was ridiculous and annoying, but is enjoying the game otherwise.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't have it either. The latest one I have is Omega Ruby, but halfway, I realized I don't really like any of these pokemons xD (or at least the ones I want are later in game and I'm too lazy to go any further). I also haven't keep up with the news, I only know of their new evolution stuff bc memes.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has the new game and enjoying it so far. My first impression (sans forced tutorial, may Arceus take them down for a forced tutorial) is pretty good so far. Attempting to make a more culturally based Pokemon game ended up not being a bad idea after all. Another thing about this game which benefits me a lot as a off the road comic is how much comedy material this game has built for me with this tweet being a great example at launch night.

I decided to get "Moon Moon" and I will be getting Sun later for a special project.

If anyone wants to add me for any trading/missions/battles, my FC is 3883-8118-8696 under Cybie.

My initial goal is to finish the Dex then focus on shiny hunting. Any help would be great.

I want to get them! I hope they are as good as the previous. I am iffy on the regional variants but will give it a shot soon!