• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review What Do You Think I Need To Do Better About My Channel/Video? Any Advice On Being a Let's Player on YouTube?

KroniclePlayz

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: KroniclePlayz
Title of thread: What Do You Think I Need To Do Better About My Channel/Video? Any Advice On Being a Let's Player on YouTube?
Self review: I don't think the videos bad but I feel like I'm not doing a game that I can do for a long time, I was thinking of a MineCraft Series on my channel which can be that one game. I think that the let's player or person does walkthroughs, it's so og and I wonder if I should switch it up! i'm ok with Constructive Criticism
Link to video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUZ1OYscbg&t=1s

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/21696/

Xanechir

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey! I watched a part of your video. I'm not the biggest fan of skyrim, however your commentary make it enjoyable. I'd recommend to cut out parts when you don't speak (they are not here often, but it might help anyway). Your mic quality is great, so I wouldn't change anything more about this. I'd also suggest changing a thumbnail to something more fitting to the game, especially "part 4" text, and maybe change the screenshot so that the HUD isn't there. The last thing I could suggest you is using ducking (is this the correct name?) so that when you speak the game is quieter. Overall the video is nice quality and when it comes to recording other games instead of skyrim, you should record something you really enjoy, so if you enjoy Skyrim, I wouldn't change it for now.

Reactions: KroniclePlayz
OP
OP
KroniclePlayz

KroniclePlayz

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes thank you on the feedback! I think I should cut out the parts that i'm not talking, I just realize that I should remove the hud, and i'm playing games that I love and want to try new games! But thank you!

Hey! I watched a part of your video. I'm not the biggest fan of skyrim, however your commentary make it enjoyable. I'd recommend to cut out parts when you don't speak (they are not here often, but it might help anyway). Your mic quality is great, so I wouldn't change anything more about this. I'd also suggest changing a thumbnail to something more fitting to the game, especially "part 4" text, and maybe change the screenshot so that the HUD isn't there. The last thing I could suggest you is using ducking (is this the correct name?) so that when you speak the game is quieter. Overall the video is nice quality and when it comes to recording other games instead of skyrim, you should record something you really enjoy, so if you enjoy Skyrim, I wouldn't change it for now.

MichaelM

I think you need to shorten your video since 30 minutes might be to long for some people. If it's a newer game then it makes sense to keep everything in but since skyrim is an older game and most people have either watched or played it before editing the video down to only include interesting moments might keep more viewers engaged since their aren't any dragging parts left in. Otherwise your mic is a little bit loud but your video quality it excellent. Changing your title's to be more eye-catching might help you as well.

RecklessTy

User name: KroniclePlayz
Title of thread: What Do You Think I Need To Do Better About My Channel/Video? Any Advice On Being a Let's Player on YouTube?
Self review: I don't think the videos bad but I feel like I'm not doing a game that I can do for a long time, I was thinking of a MineCraft Series on my channel which can be that one game. I think that the let's player or person does walkthroughs, it's so og and I wonder if I should switch it up! i'm ok with Constructive Criticism
Link to video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUZ1OYscbg&t=1s

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/21696/
Hey man I think the only feedback I can give is that you actually have good commentary. For constructive criticism would be to cut down the video in like parts where you don't talk, unless it's bc you're fighting something. Cutting those parts down, and like loading screens or traveling or you know parts that don't have to be seen would help your videos, and would bring that length of the video down a bit so the odds of people watching it all the way through will probably go higher! Keep grinding bro!

Team BOD Gaming

i Like the commentary on the video. i feel you might want to cut out certain like traveling and whenever you aren't speaking. I also like your microphone quality its pretty good and also have you ever thought about doing a webcam with your walkthroughs it add a more personal feel to the video in my opinion. other than that it was great video quality i think the video was solid.

YOUNG 45

TubeBuddy User
The parts in the video that you dont talk in you can edit out so when someone watches your video they can see that you talk in your videos peopel want that trust me i used to make gammimg videos but i never talked and when i did i only said one sentence thats all i got but besides that keep up the work eventually you will get the subscribers just dont give up currently i think about giving up but hard work will pay off so i put in hard work in my vids and hopefully my hard work will pay off but other than that keep up the work