• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Stuck at 301 views

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmzChad

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
www.reallysimplerecipes.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi Everyone, my fastest growing video has hit the 301 mark. It's my understanding that youtube stop views at 300 for small YouTube so that they can manually check the views to ensure they are legit. Is this correct? and how long until it resumes as normal? Thank you.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I've never heard of that before... i've seen YT lag behind for a couple of hours before updating your view count in analytics though.

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I have a decent amount of subscribers and every once in a while this happens to me. I know this seemed to be a problem some years back. Though I don't think its as big of an issue as it was.

Tony4938

TubeBuddy Pro
Yeah watched a video on it recently, cant remember which one, it basically said there was a glitch a few years back but dont think it happens anymore. There is actually a video youtube pushed about about the glitch and even its probably had millions of views they froze the view count at 301! I'll see if i can find the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.