• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

So does anyones else get stuck at 95% processed?

123Geek

TubeBuddy Pro
I often find myself stuck at 95% processed on youtube video uploads. Its very strange it happens more with my longer videos but it happens often with any kind of video I upload. Is this a known bug? Does anyone else have this issue?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes that happens to me, but I don't worry too much about it since you can exit out of the tab once it's done uploading. The processing will still happen either way and it will take longer for... longer videos xD

Reactions: 123Geek
OP
OP
123Geek

123Geek

TubeBuddy Pro
Sometimes that happens to me, but I don't worry too much about it since you can exit out of the tab once it's done uploading. The processing will still happen either way and it will take longer for... longer videos xD

Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Thank YoU!

Reactions: Ikerot

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I do sometimes usually when I edit my video on iMovie and download it 4K quality size. Also longer videos too. I try to upload either shorter or smaller videos. Sometimes just deleting it and reuploading it has helped before when it takes too long.