• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Banner Feedback New Channel Coming Soon, Would Like Some Feedback

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
So this is the channel art for the new channel I'll be launching in a month or so. Would like some feedback on the channel art. I included images for both the browser on a PC and the YT app on android. The only thing that is bothering me is a little is the text below the channel name. It's in a pearl white color. I feel like it needs to be a different color for contrast but am not sure what color to use that won't clash with the red, white and black theme of the art. Any advice would be appreciated. Does it look fine as is or should I change the color or maybe something else? I tried to design the artwork so it would look good and clear on both platforms, to keep the logo from covering the channel art. Thanks in advance.

2982 2983

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So this is the channel art for the new channel I'll be launching in a month or so. Would like some feedback on the channel art. I included images for both the browser on a PC and the YT app on android. The only thing that is bothering me is a little is the text below the channel name. It's in a pearl white color. I feel like it needs to be a different color for contrast but am not sure what color to use that won't clash with the red, white and black theme of the art. Any advice would be appreciated. Does it look fine as is or should I change the color or maybe something else? I tried to design the artwork so it would look good and clear on both platforms, to keep the logo from covering the channel art. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 2982 View attachment 2983

My only thing is I don't get an "Academy feel" I get gaming for sure, but what's the idea for academy :X I also see the star, so maybe like a cap and gown or something like that. ALso the red is a bit too much, maybe a bit more contrast by introducing another color! :D

Reactions: BraveStar
OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My only thing is I don't get an "Academy feel" I get gaming for sure, but what's the idea for academy :X I also see the star, so maybe like a cap and gown or something like that. ALso the red is a bit too much, maybe a bit more contrast by introducing another color! :D

The academy part is meant to be part of the whole concept of me educating people on the games I'll be uploading. I'll review games, do walkthroughs and some tips and tricks plus new stuff. It's my attempt to create content that is partially educational in a gaming genre.

As for the colors, I feel it too but just can't seem to figure out what color to add and how. I'm gonna have to do some more research and testing to see what I can do to change it up a bit more.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The academy part is meant to be part of the whole concept of me educating people on the games I'll be uploading. I'll review games, do walkthroughs and some tips and tricks plus new stuff. It's my attempt to create content that is partially educational in a gaming genre.

That's great, but it's not present in the image. :X Look up color meanings and search education and learning colors :D

Reactions: BraveStar