• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Who else drinks coffee creamer?

123Geek

TubeBuddy Pro
I can't help myself when I go to a cafe I drink the little unsweet coffee creamers. >.> do I have a problem?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I can't help myself when I go to a cafe I drink the little unsweet coffee creamers. >.> do I have a problem?
View attachment 2980
I had that problem back when I was a kid. I LOVED creamers and I would steal McD's creamers just to drink them XD

Now that thirst has been quenched and I haven't done it in a long time.

OP
OP
123Geek

123Geek

TubeBuddy Pro
I had that problem back when I was a kid. I LOVED creamers and I would steal McD's creamers just to drink them XD

Now that thirst has been quenched and I haven't done it in a long time.

Lol its never gone away I try to control myself. They have them in my office and every once in a while I walk into the kitchen and... drink 1 or 2 -_- WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

• Haha
Reactions: Ikerot

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I enjoy black coffee but I prefer it with milk. I guess it depends on what I have handy I will use milk or creamer. I do love the flavored ones though but I will still need either milk or regular creamer with it to get the coffee at just the right shade of brown. It also depends on my mood as to what flavors I use if I have variety. French vanilla, hazelnut, chocolate caramel, Irish cream and mocha.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Lol its never gone away I try to control myself. They have them in my office and every once in a while I walk into the kitchen and... drink 1 or 2 -_- WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!
The taste of creamer is very addictive, I will give it that. I stopped over time because I started using flavored creamers (that is too sweet for me to drink by itself), and also McD's stopped putting creamers out in the open >.>

I enjoy black coffee but I prefer it with milk. I guess it depends on what I have handy I will use milk or creamer. I do love the flavored ones though but I will still need either milk or regular creamer with it to get the coffee at just the right shade of brown. It also depends on my mood as to what flavors I use if I have variety. French vanilla, hazelnut, chocolate caramel, Irish cream and mocha.
I've always enjoyed either the standard creamer or vanilla. I never found the need for hazelnut or any other flavored creamers. Maybe I just haven't ventured out for different flavors. That being said, I'm back to coffee for right now (but it's decaf).

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I enjoy coffee creamers in my coffee. Though lately IΓÇÖve been trying to cut my calories so mostly for a boost I drink no calorie rock star energy drinks. That and a premodern protein drink.