• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Private Parts - Back To The Classics

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
So I've been seeing a lot about Howard Stern lately online. He was a guest on The View, The Late Show and even CNN. I remember back when he was on the local radio stations doing his crazy stuff over the air. I had a hard time ignoring his show. Like the movie I wanted to hear what he said next. He knew exactly what made people listen. If Youtube had been around during his rise he would likely have been the king of YT for a while before YT started making rules about cursing and sexual stuff.

After so much Stern on YT I got into the mood to watch his movie Private Parts, the story about how he became the greatest DJ in New York. I liked the movie the first time I saw it. It was hilarious. It still is. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good laugh with a lot of sexual misconduct going on. Just make sure there are no kids around, this is definitely not a children's movie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQFfqUUaNqs

Reactions: TubeBuddy