• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV What is/was the last movie you watched?

Ninja614

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
The kids and I just saw Dr. Strange and it was FANTASTIC! My youngest turned to me toward the end and said "I think this is my favorite Marvel movie so far!" which was exactly what I was thinking just moments before. Really good stuff.

OP
OP
Rafij Rahman Rohan

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
For me it's Zootopia :)
I watched the film one of the best movie from disney animation :)
I can't even remember the last actual movie I watched.. I think it was Insurgent. I LOVED it! Great continuation to Divergent. Now I wanna watch Allegiant!
I haven't watced the movie yet but the name seems interesting,I have to watch it after all I'm a movie lover :D
The kids and I just saw Dr. Strange and it was FANTASTIC! My youngest turned to me toward the end and said "I think this is my favorite Marvel movie so far!" which was exactly what I was thinking just moments before. Really good stuff.
I agree with you,it's an awesome movie :D

Reactions: DragoNate

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The latest movie I have watched was A Madea Christmas. It was cheesy. The latest production I saw in theaters was Suicide Squad. It was overall and okay movie! I was disappointed though. The movie took a turn for the worst that I REALLY did not see coming.

Mike Murphy

After Gaming for 12 hours 5pm until around 4am I saw that the one movie I had been waiting to see was Jason Bourne 2016 I started watching it but fell asleep. Not that it was boring I just like to sip a little Jose Quervo and sometimes Jagermeister while I play. I don't get a buzz or drunk or anything just love the taste. The last movie I watched and finished was Southpaw. I watch a lot of new releases that haven't come out yet on pubfilm DOT com 3 years I have been watching the movies on that site no registering just pick the movie and watch it 100% safe