• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Favorite Childhood Anime?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
What is your favorite anime from your childhood?

An obvious answer from me would be Detective Conan. That is a good show and it continues to be a good show. I mean, even Endgame couldn't beat Conan in Japan xD

My other favorite would be Utawarerumono. I watch that anime every year haha. It has a great character cast and I just overall love the action and storyline.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
First animes I ever saw were Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon so I'd have to go with one of those... I didn't really see anymore anime beside that until High School.

I was more of a Yu-Gi-Oh fan than I was a Pokemon fan so the winner is clear ;).

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
First animes I ever saw were Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon so I'd have to go with one of those... I didn't really see anymore anime beside that until High School.

I was more of a Yu-Gi-Oh fan than I was a Pokemon fan so the winner is clear ;).
Haha, oh yeah! I forget about it every time, but I do love the Digimon series. I love that we had a different cast of characters every season (minus one and two). My favorites gotta be Tamers and Frontier.

I watched Pokemon all the way up until Ash met Dawn. Then I found out I didn't like Dawn so I stopped watching.

I watched Yu-Gi-Oh as well, though I have more memories of GX than I do the original series. That dorky English opening has a place in my heart.