• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV END GAME SPOILER THREAD

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, yes. I came for the spoilers (even though I haven't watched any Marvel films)

EDIT: So from what I've learned from the rant of a grumpy man:

Nebula is the real antagonist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken of N9000+

Ken of N9000+

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.kenlehmanproductions.com
Subscriber Goal
I saw it Saturday with my friends/channel co-creators. We filmed our non-spoiler and spoiler reviews afterwards. It was a long and tiring day to say the least. Regardless, we all thought Avengers: Endgame was a masterpiece.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
You have to sacrifice a soul in order to get the soul stone, and because of that reason, Black Widow decides to give herself up. So does that mean she loves herself the most? Hawk Guy didn't really... push her off or anything. She did it herself lol.

:thinking::thinking:

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
You have to sacrifice a soul in order to get the soul stone, and because of that reason, Black Widow decides to give herself up. So does that mean she loves herself the most? Hawk Guy didn't really... push her off or anything. She did it herself lol.

Lets not forget that because Thanos traveled to the future and was snapped out of existence before he could return to the past the timeline has branched off and there is now an alternate timeline where Infinity War doesn't occur because Thanos doesn't exist to do it. In that timeline Tony Stark and Black Widow would be alive... Every time I think about that I smile a bit.

Ken of N9000+

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.kenlehmanproductions.com
Subscriber Goal
Okay... IΓÇÖm a bit confused. In this thread, is it actually allowed to have a spoiler conversation or not...or are we just joking around by saying ΓÇ£spoilerΓÇ¥? IΓÇÖm fine with either one, I just would like to know.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal

Well, the Soul Stone itself doesn't care which soul is sacrificed: It's simple a business transaction one soul for the soul stone. What they had to establish was the depth of the relationship between Romanoff and Hawkeye. They were more than just team mates: they were sibling in arms, and she had a dee pdesire to see him restored as a person

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Consider this: Compare how/when Tony Stark died to how/when Superman died in Bats vs Supe. You never got a chance to know the new Superman that much before they killed him off, then they came up with an equally crazy scheme to bring him back. Whereas Tony Stark is has been, what, 11 years--in our time-- and 22 movies later that he dies. Both died in similar circumstances, the ultimate selfless act to save the world. However, Stark's death was a much better story.

DC simply isn't telling very good stories these days. What's so sad is Marvel Studios has made the most successful comic book film franchise of all time with Silver Era or what many would call midcard, B-team or second-tier characters. They didn't get Spidy until almost a decade into this thing.

For us as creators this is an important lesson: arguably DC-Warner Brothers has "better" characters, but Marvel-Marvel Studios is telling much better stories.

In your content always tell good stories. In your YouTube videos, tell good stories. Many YouTube channels are character-based, rather personality-based. It's the person's personality carrying everything, but an interesting personality without a good story is dead. A good story even with a dull character will lead to more views.

The thing is characters can be developed. People learn and grow, acquire new skills and abilities. It doesn't matter if you have a dull personality or bubbly persona. In the long run it's your ability to tell stories that will capture and hold people's attention that will lead to a loyal following.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, the Soul Stone itself doesn't care which soul is sacrificed: It's simple a business transaction one soul for the soul stone. What they had to establish was the depth of the relationship between Romanoff and Hawkeye. They were more than just team mates: they were sibling in arms, and she had a dee pdesire to see him restored as a person
Wait, so does that mean she loves him more than she does Hulk? :thinking: lol

Also, I gotta say, me and my friend are just hyping each other up for a series that might not even come into fruition (but it should). It's the Injustice series (for DC) and honestly? It'd be pretty dope

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Wait, so does that mean she loves him more than she does Hulk? :thinking: lol

Also, I gotta say, me and my friend are just hyping each other up for a series that might not even come into fruition (but it should). It's the Injustice series (for DC) and honestly? It'd be pretty dope

Well, there are different kinds of love. Brotherly love is one of them, like the city Philadelphia meaning brotherly love. Thanos's love for Gomorrah was a fatherly love. The point is Black Widow loved him-a brother in arms-more than she loved herself. She desired to see him restored and renewed more than she cared for her own life. It's straight from the Bible really: "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." From the Gospel of John, chapter 15, verse 13.

In comparison we see the same death in Tony Stark at the end. He took up the stones knowing it would take his life. Thus showing how selfish person had transformed by the fact that he laid down his life for his friends, family and all mankind, Christ like imagery to be honest.

Reactions: Ikerot

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I got a question... not really a "spoiler"... but in what the Russo brothers called the wedding scene, they showed all the heroes, standing in their groups. Who is this young guy by himself? Should I recognize him? (not the clearest but a screen cap from the DVD)

who.JPG