• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV It's Time To Prepare For Avengers Endgame Movie

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I remember back in the days when I used to rewatch movies before a sequel would come out not only because it helped to remember what happened before in order to connect the next movie but also because it made it seem as if you were watching a TV show, the continuation of the last episode whenever it said "to be continued". But back then sequels were just a few movies, 2 on average with Star Wars having the most movies to watch at the time after the prequels came out (6 movies at first, 10 now) then followed by Harry Potter (8 movies), The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings(6 movies) and The X-Men (11 movies including Deadpool's movies).

But all this pales in comparison to wanting to watch every movie that is part of the Avengers cinematic universe before End Game comes out. Ignoring the other Marvel movies not connected to the Avengers, the Avengers cinematic universe still has a total of 21 movies before Endgame. I'm cracking my head on whether or not I wanna do this marathon. maybe 2 movies per day till next weekend should get me close to finishing. I am not likely to watch the movie the same weekend it comes out but who knows. I still wanna do this just to see if I can. Anyone with me? :grinning::grinning:

1) Iron Man
2) The Incredible Hulk
3) Iron Man 2
4) Thor
5) Captain America The First Avenger
6) The Avengers
7) Iron Man 3
8) Thor The Dark World
9) Captain America The Winter Soldier
10) Guardians Of The Galaxy
11) Avengers Age Of Ultron
12) Ant-Man
13) Captain America Civil War
14) Doctor Strange
15) Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
16) Spider-Man Home Coming
17) Thor Ragnarok
18) Black Panther
19) Avengers Infinity Wars
20) Ant-Man And The Wasp
21) Captain Marvel
22) Avengers End Game

Reactions: Ken of N9000+

Ken of N9000+

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.kenlehmanproductions.com
Subscriber Goal
Marathoning the 21 previous movies before Endgame is a great idea. A couple of my friends have already done it. Although I won't be doing it myself, I will definitely be seeing Endgame in theaters and providing a review afterwards.

OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm in the middle of Captain American The Winter Soldier. Been watching 3 movies per day but today was not a day to watch movies for me. I was busy playing PUBg. I doubt I can catch up before Thursday but then again I doubt I'll be seeing the movie this weekend anyway. No vehicle, no way to get to the theater.

OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Its not all bad, I'll figure out a way to get there. I'm not much of a theater person but in this case this movie will be best enjoyed in the theaters first.

Ken of N9000+

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.kenlehmanproductions.com
Subscriber Goal
I totally agree. I just moved back to NC and reunited with my close friends/channel co-creators and co-hosts. We'll be seeing the movie in the morning on 4/27 and filming our review afterwards. (It's gonna be a long day but worth it.) Our goal is to get the video out 4/28, no later than 4/29.

Reactions: BraveStar