• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Any movies over 3 hours that you've seen?

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm currently watching a movie in my religion class from 1957 called ΓÇ£The Ten CommandmentsΓÇ¥. Apparantly it's over 3 hours long. Good grief : unamused:

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
It is very difficult (and usually unnecessary) to make a movie that long, and hold people's attention. The 10 commandments certainly does not do it ha ha.

The LOTR movies were way too long, but so were the books :)

Reactions: Bitbat

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
LOTR, they were long, but that's what made them better, especially after the extended versions were released. I hear Avengers End game will be about 3 hours long.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Titanic - 3h 15m

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - 3h 48m

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - 3h 55m

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - 3h 20m

Gone With The Wind - 3h 58m

King Kong - 3h 21m

Reactions: Bitbat

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Titanic - 3h 15m

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - 3h 48m

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - 3h 55m

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - 3h 20m

Gone With The Wind - 3h 58m

King Kong - 3h 21m
Oh yeah, I forgot King Kong was over three hours. I guess I did watch something over three hours, although I can't remember much of it xD

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh yeah, I forgot King Kong was over three hours. I guess I did watch something over three hours, although I can't remember much of it xD
It was essentially 3 movies mixed into one :) The Island, The City, The Love story. I thought it was pretty fantastic :) Peter Jackson knows how to make a long movie :p

Reactions: Ikerot

BlueBard

My favourite long film would be Red Cliff, just an amazing experience overall. It's about the Battle of Red Cliffs which took place at the end of the Hung dynasty. If you're a fan of historical fiction, this should be a must-watch :)

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
My favourite long film would be Red Cliff, just an amazing experience overall. It's about the Battle of Red Cliffs which took place at the end of the Hung dynasty. If you're a fan of historical fiction, this should be a must-watch :)
Wow, that movie is so long it's split into 2 parts o_o

Although I have seen that around before, but I never got around to watching it.