• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Avengers: Endgame

Ken of N9000+

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.kenlehmanproductions.com
Subscriber Goal
As much as I would love to see Avengers: Endgame and do a YouTube review of it with my friends/channel co-creators/hosts as soon as it comes out, realistically, it will (more than likely) have to be at a later date and time. I mean, there are waiting lines online that are ice age frozen. Nothing is going to ΓÇ£thaw outΓÇ¥ anytime soon. A lot of websites selling tickets have been very slow and even crashing, and seats are quickly running out. (As we speak, IΓÇÖm waiting online on Fandango and it hasnΓÇÖt changed in hours.) Ultimately, as much as I would like for us to be on top of trends, we realistically won't be able to all the time, especially when it comes to circumstances out of our control like this ticket situation.

Last edited:

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
As much as I would love to see Avengers: Endgame and do a YouTube review of it with my friends/channel co-creators, it will probably have to be at a later date and time. I mean, there are waiting lines online that are ice age frozen. (In fact, IΓÇÖm on one right now on Fandango and it hasnΓÇÖt changed in hours.) Nothing is going to ΓÇ£thaw outΓÇ¥ anytime soon. A lot of sites selling tickets have been slow, glitching, and even crashing. Seats are quickly running out. So as much as I would like for us to be on top of trends, I have to be realistic, too.
CanΓÇÖt wait. I'm thinking of getting an early screening for it.
Oh and especially recliner chair theatres, i love those :)

Reactions: Ken of N9000+

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I see it trending on Twitter but I haven't really checked it out. What's happening with the tickets? Too many people buying?

Reactions: Ken of N9000+
OP
OP
Ken of N9000+

Ken of N9000+

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.kenlehmanproductions.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm looking forward to your review! You give good advice on movies. I'm really excited for EndGame, can't wait!
Thanks Alex. I'm really excited for Endgame, too and I can't wait either. My friend/channel co-creator/host, Jaz will be getting tickets from the theater in person.

CanΓÇÖt wait. I'm thinking of getting an early screening for it.
Oh and especially recliner chair theatres, i love those :)
Same here, Bitbat. My plan is a Saturday morning showing. This way, my friends/channel co-creators/hosts can film our review afterwards same day.

I see it trending on Twitter but I haven't really checked it out. What's happening with the tickets? Too many people buying?
It's been crazy, Ike. Tickets went on sale today at 8AM EST. Since then, websites selling tickets have been very slow and even crashing, and seats are quickly running out. The best advice that I heard was to get tickets from the theater in person. You know, the old fashion way. With that in mind, and after planning with my friends/channel co-creators/co-hosts, one of them will be doing that today.

Last edited: