• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello from Florida

Hamiltonville Farm

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hamiltonville Farm is a hobby farm in NW Fl. Our channel's niche is hobby farming, tractor work and farm/barn animals. Thanks for the add. Looking forward to learning from the group.

Reactions: Criza

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Hamiltonville Farm, welcome to the community. How did you hear about Tubebuddy and what is your favorite tool? This can help the community get to know you better. :)

OP
OP
Hamiltonville Farm

Hamiltonville Farm

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Keyword explorer seems to be the cherry on the sunday that everyone loves the most. :)
still trying to learn the weighted vs unweighted to my advantage. I think once i understand "how" to use it effectively it will help me. I understand the data, i just dont know how to apply it yet.

howsittaste

I like the keyword too a lot too, but I'm not totally sure how to use it to my advantage. I don't really know how to change my title or keywords, when I am taste testing a specific food, I have to use the word that describes the food. I dunno.

Anyway, I really like homesteading channels, stuff about self-sufficiency. Do you do that on your channel?