• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

subscriber button

hitmen

Subscriber Goal
hello what should i do when i get this message
thank you

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The YouTube subscriber button is a feature you can put on your signature if someone clicks they can subscribe to your channel.
Nothing else you need to do.

OP
OP
hitmen

hitmen

Subscriber Goal
The YouTube subscriber button is a feature you can put on your signature if someone clicks they can subscribe to your channel.
haw can i add it any link for tutorial? please!!

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I seem to be having the same problem. Either I'm too stupid and can't follow simple instructions. (seemed simple enough to me) or it's not showing up.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Not accurate actually. It was for when we had the subscriber button on the forum. It counts when you put something into your account.

I seem to be having the same problem. Either I'm too stupid and can't follow simple instructions. (seemed simple enough to me) or it's not showing up.

You're not dumb! A feature we are working on bringing back, but this explains it!

https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

Reactions: Bitbat

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Don't really know how the feature works. There's this blank spot, and when you hover your mouse over it, it says "Youtube subscribe button" and then puts HTML text.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The subscriber button hasn't worked since the forum change, but we are trying to fix it so please be patient :)

Roho The Cat

How come I dont have the Youtube button at the end of my posts?

I have put my YouTube channel ID in my profile in the right place.

I followed the FAQ yet it still doesn't come up.

Do I have to go into signatures?

Reactions: Facile Nangaï