• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What do you guys think about the apple event?

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What do you guys think about this new apple event today? (march 25th). TheyΓÇÖve announced a news+ subscription which is premium. Let us know in the comments if more features are coming.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I've switched to Android a year ago so I'm not too in tune with Apple products. Maybe @Aaron could comment on this. What is the news+ subscription?

Also, moving this to Tech Discussion :)

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
Bitbat

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've switched to Android a year ago so I'm not too in tune with Apple products. Maybe @Aaron could comment on this. What is the news+ subscription?

Ok thanks. Sorry, i didn't really know what to put it in.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal

You will be shocked to hear that I didn't watch it. I'm slowly moving myself away from the Apple Ecosystem. I'll likely always use my Apple Watch and iPhone but that is about it.

OP
OP
Bitbat

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You will be shocked to hear that I didn't watch it. I'm slowly moving myself away from the Apple Ecosystem. I'll likely always use my Apple Watch and iPhone but that is about it.
I'm not shocked. I will probably never use an apple product except ipads my entire life.
I will probably have a samsung phone or an android phone because that's where the emulators are.

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Windows is the best, i find. However, i'm really not interested in Apple, or their products. I find this subscription service to be just another "trend" - like the Battle Royal genre. Seems everyone's doing it. First google, now apple. Stick with steam, my lads!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I thought the credit card was very interesting, but no WOW movies. Maybe that will be for WWDC.
Oh yeah, I heard about the Apple card. Very interesting, but I'm not an iphone user anymore so idk what I'm going to do with this information. Will like to see how it plays out.

Reactions: TubeBuddy