• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Any fans of star wars?

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've been a huge fan since i was 9 years old. I have a poster in my room plus a tin sign and a costume. I also have a couple of remote-control droids and did dress up as numerous star wars characters during halloween.
Anybody else a fan of star wars?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know if I ever watched a Star Wars film, but I have read up on it and I know the plot xD

OP
OP
Bitbat

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't know if I ever watched a Star Wars film, but I have read up on it and I know the plot xD
I go to every movie on early screenings. My heart pumps when the 20th century fox logo comes up. I swear i blink every 15 minutes because i'm that focused.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been a fan every since it came out in the 1970s. It was so different then becasue you didn't know what was going to happen next. When you first learned there was this old Jedi master in hidding on some swamp planet, it was like, "Whoah!"

The first time you leaned the That Luke and Leia were twins, and you thought about the scene in episode five where she kissed him, it was like "Ohhhhhhh!" So much of what is common place an "boring" today was brand new back them. Speeder bike scene is one of the best car chance scenes ever done in episode vi.

Reactions: Bitbat

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Been a fan since the first one came out in 77. I bought the movie novelization, in junior high school and it was the first full sized book I remember reading. Been a Star Wars and Star Trek fan forever!

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Have you watched the TV shows, Beanie? Clone wars is amazing. In fact, that's where my favourite character comes from - Captain Rex! :D