• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV What's your favorite movie to watch?

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Honestly , for me it depends on what kind of movie it is . Generally i love watching star wars, and usually get early screenings to it.
What are your favorite movies to watch? Action? Comedy?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I prefer to watch action movies because honestly, I don't want to sit there for an hour or two watching movies that try to be funny. Action scenes make the movie go quicker and it doesn't have a language barrier so I can watch it with my family too :)

One of my favorite movies is Battle Royale so there's that.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I like animated films. My tastes have changed a bit these days. I used to LOVE the matrix, but now it's a bit "meh" for me. Even Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom didn't leave me as excited as I used to. I like movies like Chappie, dark comedies, adventures. I'd say action films, but a lot have been same same so I think I'm in a transition period where I enjoy story more than action.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Transformers... all the movies... especially Bumblebee which I already have on Pre-Order. I have a deep passion for it <3.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Most any mountain climbing documentary. Most anything National Geographic. I also watch lots of military documentaries.

Last edited:

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I've also been watching lots of short films on YouTube, mostly sci-fi. DUST is a great sci-fi short film channel. The channel is almost a film festival in and of itself.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Favorite movie The Princess Bride. As for genre I like comedies, and sci-fi a lot. For me the silly escapist stuff is more fun.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It depends on my mood. At night to relax my brain before I sleep I like watching the Shrek movies. If I want action most Marvel movies will keep me entertained. If I want something just to chill, the Ocean Trilogy is my fav. And if I have a need to enjoy a Christmas movie outside the holiday season, A Christmas Carol with Jim Carey.