• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Changing channel with same license?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photoguy

Subscriber Goal
I have added my licence to a channel which I'm not active in longer. I didn't realize when I bought it that I'm stuck with it in one channel, so i just chose one of my channels. :pensive: So I wonder if there is any way to change the license to another channel of mine? :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have added my licence to a channel which I'm not active in longer. I didn't realize when I bought it that I'm stuck with it in one channel, so i just chose one of my channels. :pensive: So I wonder if there is any way to change the license to another channel of mine? :)

Please email support@tubebuddy.com with what you told me, and add the channel that has the wrong license and which channel you want it added to!

Hannah

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
@Photoguy We only offer lifetime Pro licenses to certain channels that meet a set of nonpublic criteria. We recently started offering a different lifetime pro license for all channels, however, it is at a different price point. If you need a refund please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com and we can help you there. Thanks!

OP
OP
Photoguy

Photoguy

Subscriber Goal
I am sorry for what happened

Thank you. I don't really get the problem, but that's life I guess. Will have to use the other channel to use the tools.

@Photoguy We only offer lifetime Pro licenses to certain channels that meet a set of nonpublic criteria. We recently started offering a different lifetime pro license for all channels, however, it is at a different price point. If you need a refund please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com and we can help you there. Thanks!

What if my other channel meets the criteria?

Status
Not open for further replies.