• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News Facebook / Youtube view impact

AliceGalerie

Hi,

I've just downloaded TubeBuddy to publish a video on facebook from my youtube channel. Like this, the number of view on facebook directly increase the view of my youtube video. I use the tool "publish on facebook" via youtube creative studio.

I see that I have many views on my facebook channels. But it didn't increase my youtube view that stayed the same.
Did I understand wrong the benefit of TubeBuddy ? Or does youtube needs time to update the view ?

Thank you for your help

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Did you publish it natively to FB? I think that method puts a copy on FB and is not the YT vid. You have to link or embed it from YT for the FB views to count. I could be wrong... I have never used that part of TB so am not sure how it posts.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

I've just downloaded TubeBuddy to publish a video on facebook from my youtube channel. Like this, the number of view on facebook directly increase the view of my youtube video. I use the tool "publish on facebook" via youtube creative studio.

I see that I have many views on my facebook channels. But it didn't increase my youtube view that stayed the same.
Did I understand wrong the benefit of TubeBuddy ? Or does youtube needs time to update the view ?

Thank you for your help
When you use the "Publish to Facebook" tool, it uploads a copy to Facebook. The views you get on your Facebook does not count for your YouTube video and the same goes the other way around. As @Tito Tim said, you'd have to embed or link your YT videos in order for it to count. However, Facebook doesn't like it when you post videos from YT and they'll do their best to hide it. That's why with the TB tool, you can upload to Facebook with all the metadata from your YT video.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
When you use the "Publish to Facebook" tool, it uploads a copy to Facebook. The views you get on your Facebook does not count for your YouTube video and the same goes the other way around. As @Tito Tim said, you'd have to embed or link your YT videos in order for it to count. However, Facebook doesn't like it when you post videos from YT and they'll do their best to hide it. That's why with the TB tool, you can upload to Facebook with all the metadata from your YT video.

This is correct! Or use something like YT2FB converter.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
What I have done (not often) is post a 30 or 40 second video on FB, highlighting - and advertising - the full vid on YT. I only have 120 followers on my FB channel page, and over 2,000 on YT... so generally I don't mess with FB for video.

CHH

Hi how can we embaded video ? I often see people post video from YT with auto play looks same as video upload directly to FB and I can see "m.youtube.com" in video and I think view on FB should be counted on YT? Thanks for your reply.

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think you need to manually post your videos to Facebook and do the hard work of promotion in the early stages. I find when I promote videos that a relevant to the groups IΓÇÖm in it makes it bring people to my channel. I usually promote on other platforms to such as instagram. Facebook doesnΓÇÖt like you promoting unless you pay for it basically so you have to do it sneakily through groups lol. Facebook doesnΓÇÖt really help a lot without money talking. This is a shame because it changed from being very user friendly to another money grabbing platform. Promoting is just plain hard work tbh.