• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Who has seen the Triple Threat (2019) Trailer?

Rosswen

Triple Threat is a 2019 film written by Joey O'Bryan, Paul Staheli and directed by Jesse V. Johnson stars Celina Jade, Scott Adkins, Michael Jai White. I watch the trailer. I am so excited to see Three Heroes in one movie... Still waiting 8 days left

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Triple Threat is a 2019 film written by Joey O'Bryan, Paul Staheli and directed by Jesse V. Johnson stars Celina Jade, Scott Adkins, Michael Jai White. I watch the trailer. I am so excited to see Three Heroes in one movie... Still waiting 8 days left

So it is a series? First time hearing of it and surprisingly never really heard of the cast either. I'll have to look into this :)

OP
OP
Rosswen

Rosswen

I watch the trailer it was good but sad news is that the release that will change now it realse on 19 March :oops::oops:

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm watching the movie tonight on my DVD! I got the DVD. Haven't watched any trailers for the sake of spoilers! I'm going into it with a fresh, open mind. :)