• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Interchanging YT Channels

Dirk Diggler

So last Thursday, I took TubeBuddy's offer of a $39 one-time payment for the Pro package, because it wasn't going to be offered for long, and it was the only channel that I had at the time that was being extended this offer. Two days later, I picked up a channel from somebody else, and I would really like to use TubeBuddy on that new channel, not the one that purchased the Pro package through. Is there some way I can use the service to work on videos on my new channel, while I'm logged in on the other? I own both channels, so it would seem to me that there must be some way to do this. Can I move videos from the new channel to the one I have TubeBuddy loaded on, do the work I need to do on those videos, then move them back to the new channel? Or can I use TubeBuddy on multiple channels, using Google Chrome on different tabs? Do I have to start over with a new TubeBuddy account for the new channel? Or is there some other solution?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So last Thursday, I took TubeBuddy's offer of a $39 one-time payment for the Pro package, because it wasn't going to be offered for long, and it was the only channel that I had at the time that was being extended this offer. Two days later, I picked up a channel from somebody else, and I would really like to use TubeBuddy on that new channel, not the one that purchased the Pro package through. Is there some way I can use the service to work on videos on my new channel, while I'm logged in on the other? I own both channels, so it would seem to me that there must be some way to do this. Can I move videos from the new channel to the one I have TubeBuddy loaded on, do the work I need to do on those videos, then move them back to the new channel? Or can I use TubeBuddy on multiple channels, using Google Chrome on different tabs? Do I have to start over with a new TubeBuddy account for the new channel? Or is there some other solution?

Moved to TubeBuddy Support, since this is more of a TB question, and tagging @Hannah