• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Anyone Play LoL? (League of Legends)

Do you play League of Legends?

• Total voters

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy Community!

I was wondering, does anyone here Play League of Legends? I myself play casually and enjoy being a Jungle! My favorite Champs to Jung with are Voli, Panth, and Xin At the moment. However, what about you?

Do you play league of legends? If so what is your role, and favorite champs? IF not have you heard of the game?

Reactions: Rayreeh3

Rayreeh3

I have played a few times, but not enough to know much about the game. The only character i have played with is Ashe

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have played a few times, but not enough to know much about the game. The only character i have played with is Ashe
I'm in the same boat. I could never really get into that game due to the LONG drawn out matches. My short-attention span would act up like 5 minutes into the strategy. Ha!

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Foxum

TubeBuddy Pro
I play it I am only level 10 though but I love playing Ashe and Sivir range classes are bae.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I tried playing it, but I'm not a big fan of MOBA games :[ that and I feel sad when people tell me to git gud. Hahah XD

VITREOUSesl

TubeBuddy User
Hello TubeBuddy Community!

I was wondering, does anyone here Play League of Legends? I myself play casually and enjoy being a Jungle! My favorite Champs to Jung with are Voli, Panth, and Xin At the moment. However, what about you?

Do you play league of legends? If so what is your role, and favorite champs? IF not have you heard of the game?

I used to play like crazy (playing dota 2 atm). Haven't played for almost 1+ year now. I was playing only with kids max 15 YO, haters, ragers, quitters, feeders and i got bored to this. Game itself is pretty good but the community destroys it. I have many skins and champs. My favorite champs are Nidalee (love the spear) , Jinx, Cait, Ashe, Ez (Pulsefire included) and many more! I also have Baron Summoner Icon from the Christmas Snowdown back in 2012 ^_^

I was ADC main mostly.

It'd be great if we could play together - even if i haven't played for 1+ year xD ! May i ask your server? I am in EUNE.

I suck at MOBAs... I still can't figure out when to Lane and when to not Lane... when I play MOBAs, my team mates would rage on ME because I have no idea what I'm doing... hahahaha

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
I play it occasionally so I can talk to my nephew. My main role is Support, main champion Leona :)
Last season Gold 3, this season unranked.