• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Important changes to community guidelines on strikes!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I was a bit confused when it popped up consider I've never once gotten a community guideline strike, but it's good now that it's now clear and concise.
Don't know what'll happen once it gets implemented :thinking:

Does this have any change for copyright strikes? Or is that still the same?

Last edited:
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I was a bit confused when it popped up consider I've never once gotten a community guideline strike, but it's good that it's now clear and concise.
Don't know what'll happen once it gets implemented :thinking:

Does this have any change for copyright strikes? Or is that still the same?

Nothing released yet :)

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Overall sounds like a change to the better side of course non of our honorable forum members will ever be able to tell. ;)

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
The changes sound good, but don't read the comments (never read online comments ha ha). Looking at the complaints and conspiracy theories in the comments makes me feel sorry for the folks working at YT! :p

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The changes sound good, but don't read the comments (never read online comments ha ha). Looking at the complaints and conspiracy theories in the comments makes me feel sorry for the folks working at YT! :p
Haha, definitely! I thought it was alright, then I scroll down to see the comments >.>

It is a bit more positive over at Creator Insider lol

Reactions: kunicross

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Is it like the thumbnail story "ah so now they are going to ban us because of our thumbnails!!!!"

I'm somehow not in the right mind for toxic column sections today ;)