• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music What Is Your Favorite Song From Your Childhood?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Not so much a favorite as most memorable. When I was about 10 or 11 (1974'ish?) I was listening to some old Beatle 45s (45s were like small LPs. LPs were a disc, similar to CDs. If you remember those antique CDs ha ha). In "Come Together" there is a particular guitar riff that hit me. It is nothing special, but somehow it awoke a love of rock & roll. I quickly went on to Cream, The Animals, The Doors... it was a good time. Radio at that time was horrid and played almost none of it :)

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
The theme song for Transformers Armada always used to get me hyped as a kid.... watched that way before I watched G1 so if I had to pick a favorite song from my childhood it would be that :)!

Reactions: Ikerot

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Radiohead still is my favorite band to this day. My favourite song from theirs is "Fake Plastic Trees". I got into them as of my friend recommending them to me.

Reactions: Guitar Hack
OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Radiohead still is my favorite band to this day. My favourite song from theirs is "Fake Plastic Trees". I got into them as of my friend recommending them to me.
Ah. It's a good band, though. Personally not a fan since I can't vibe with their music, but I do listen to Artic Monkey from time to time or Nirvana :)