• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Frozen 2 Teaser Trailer!

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Omg sometimes it would be favorable if the kids grew up faster!

But on the other hand there could be worse stuff for them to be all hooked about - I'm glad my son is off the minions.

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to my world... All those aduld people running around without ever seeing the Berlin wall in action....

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I guess I got lucky I got away with not having to hear "let it go" a million times a day. I have 3 boys so that might be part of the reason. However, as the oldest on the house, I can't deny cartoon watching is mostly my fault. Even at this age, I watch cartoons just as passionately as I did when I was a child. So I welcome a new story for this movie. I just hope they don't fail like they have with many other part 2 movies out there. Cars 2 was not exactly the best sequel ever, The Lion King 2 was average and Toy Story 2 was close to being pretty good. They do have a couple of good sequels such as Wreck It Ralph 2 and The Incredible 2 were great movies.

Reactions: kunicross