• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Can't Save Tags?

Troy Spiral

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This has been a problem for me since... well at least a month.

If I try to add tags after a video is uploaded 90% of the time it doesn't work. (I have had it work a few times which is really confusing)

tbaccount.png

Any ideas as to what might be happening? (I know its not max tags there is space left).

Thanks for your time in advance. (and if you randomly see some mistake I might be making not related to this question above with the tags I'd love to hear it)

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
This has been a problem for me since... well at least a month.

If I try to add tags after a video is uploaded 90% of the time it doesn't work. (I have had it work a few times which is really confusing)

View attachment 2431

Any ideas as to what might be happening? (I know its not max tags there is space left).

Thanks for your time in advance. (and if you randomly see some mistake I might be making not related to this question above with the tags I'd love to hear it)

You're in the studio beta, so the key factor is that beta. I would try adding in classic and see if it persists!