• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Who You Rooting For In The Super Bowl 2019?

Who You Rooting For In The Super Bowl 2019?

• Rams

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Patriots

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Of course, this is for those interested in American Football. Who you gonna root for? I'm only a partial football fan, don't really have a team I root for passionately but due to a bet I made about 5 years ago (more or less) I've become a fan of any team that plays against the Patriots in the Super Bowl. So Today I am a Rams fan. I made a bet with a friend back when I was in Florida. He's a huge Patriot's fan, so I went for the opposing team, just for fun. And have been doing it since. In a way i have kinda gotten tired of seeing the Patriots make it to the Super Bowl. It almost seems unfair, as if it was a setup.

So, what say ye?

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't watch the sport in general but as neither isn't an option I'm rooting for the Patriots... I just like their branding better lol. For me the good thing about the game is seeing the commercials :D!

OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm in LA let's go RAMS! Though I know we don't have this xD

I kinda feel the same way. It wasn't till I started writing this response that they finally started playing like a real Super Bowl team.

I don't watch the sport in general but as neither isn't an option I'm rooting for the Patriots... I just like their branding better lol. For me the good thing about the game is seeing the commercials :D!

Yes, though like the Rams, the commercials this year have been pretty lame. Even the Avenger's End Game trailer sucked. I have yet to see an ad that has won me over like last years did. Even Doritos failed to impress me. And don't get me started on the terrible halftime show, it was just plain boring.

Reactions: Aaron and TubeBuddy
OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Not surprised. Once I saw them tie the game I knew the Patriots would score a touchdown. It's what they always do. And then when I saw the Rams literally give the ball away towards the end I knew that was it. I stopped watching after Patriots score the field goal that sealed the deal.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, Alabama isn't play, so . . . Wait! Had to pull for the Pats. Bill Belichick trained Nick Saban. I wish Alabama had as good a win as New England did last night. Alabama got creamed.