• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Who has seen the Bumblebee Movie?

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I know its not out in Japan yet but who here has actually gone to see the movie? Transformers is literally my #1 love so I've gone to see the movie literally over 11 times now including the Early Screening I went to. Anyone else enjoyed it as much as me :heart_eyes:?

Reactions: TubeBuddy

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Not yet but am looking forward to seeing it soon. Just saw Aquaman and I thought it was good.

George97Hudson

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I saw it thought it was actually really good. Was scared it was going to be terrible but nope really enjoyed it. I have only seen it the once though haha.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I know its not out in Japan yet but who here has actually gone to see the movie? Transformers is literally my #1 love so I've gone to see the movie literally over 11 times now including the Early Screening I went to. Anyone else enjoyed it as much as me :heart_eyes:?
You say that like you're going to watch the movie in Japan xD

I haven't gone to the theater in months. The last thing I watched was probably the new Grinch movie. But I've heard from you multiple times on how good Bumblebee is ;P

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Not yet but am looking forward to seeing it soon. Just saw Aquaman and I thought it was good.

Do it do it do it <3

I saw it thought it was actually really good. Was scared it was going to be terrible but nope really enjoyed it. I have only seen it the once though haha.

I feel it... I was very concerned it would be terrible during production but when I finally went and saw it I fell in love <3

You say that like you're going to watch the movie in Japan xD

I haven't gone to the theater in months. The last thing I watched was probably the new Grinch movie. But I've heard from you multiple times on how good Bumblebee is ;P

I'm not planning to go to Japan to see it but I am sad that the Japanese haven't had a chance to see it yet ;_;.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I need to, but honestly when I see that movie you're all I think of haha!

Rosswen

I saw the Bumblebee movie is the best Transformers since the first one and the best movie theyΓÇÖve done.

Reactions: Aaron

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Bumblebee was AMAZING. The camerawork, cgi, it was awesome! For the sake of spoilers, i won't put the plot, you can DM me for that.