• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Welcome our new Forum Mod! Building a community team!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy Community!

Over the last three years I have helped run these TubeBuddy Forums, YouTube Live Stream Chat, and future projects for our community solo. We are now able to expand past just myself, and are looking for new team members!

I would like to welcome the first team member @Ikerot who has been a member of these forums since the beginning and has given constant feedback to both these forums and the TubeBuddy team! Ike, welcome to the Community Team! I look forward to working with you here on these forums! So everyone, please give Ike a warm welcome!

Do you want to apply? Check out the below requirements!

TubeBuddy Mod Art.png

Applications end February 28th

Moderators:
- Check if users are respecting our forum rules, and help enforce the forum rules.
- Check and approve posts of users (check for spam, give warnings, ban rule breakers, etc.)
- Check for community ideas and suggestions, and send them to the proper direction.
- Have a good understanding of TubeBuddy and help users better utilize the tool
- Have been active on our forums for at least one month, and have accumulated at least 100 posts.
- No current employees or reps of competing companies.
- You must be able to be trusted with sensitive information.

If you qualify for the above, please fill out the form found here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...HBkHTFzDpCwaoUMjbBQC-fiA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks, Andrew & The TubeBuddy Team!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks @kunicross and @Paul !
I will be on my best behavior I promise...
How can you make it a promise when you've always been on your best behavior? ;]

I am new here so I'll just slip on in and act like I have been here for years too :yum
Congrats @Ikerot !
Hey! Thanks! It almost feels like we've just met today... except we didn't... because you've been here since 2016 :eek:

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal