• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Payment Question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazy Jeo

TubeBuddy Pro
I have 2 questions as regards to payment on TubeBuddy site.
First is I got a offer by TB to pay once in a lifetime option to pay but since I didn't get my paycheck I couldn't make that purchase on time! Therefore is there anyone from TB who can re-activate that specific offer for me??

Second question comes as regards to pay as you go on regular or professional user. That said what if I add 30 tags on one or several of my videos and after 1 month I become from prof user to standard or regular user without paying? Do all my work that I did while being on Prof User goes initialize back to how it was or do I ge to keep my 30 tags on the video??
Any help appreciated

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Moved to the proper section! Please read section descriptions.

Onto your question:

I have 2 questions as regards to payment on TubeBuddy site.
First is I got a offer by TB to pay once in a lifetime option to pay but since I didn't get my paycheck I couldn't make that purchase on time! Therefore is there anyone from TB who can re-activate that specific offer for me??

Second question comes as regards to pay as you go on regular or professional user. That said what if I add 30 tags on one or several of my videos and after 1 month I become from prof user to standard or regular user without paying? Do all my work that I did while being on Prof User goes initialize back to how it was or do I ge to keep my 30 tags on the video??
Any help appreciated

If you buy a license then go back down to free all the changes you made stay. On your question of the deal you would need to e-mail support@tubebuddy.com so they can handle that. That said thread switched to solved :)

Reactions: Shazy Jeo
Status
Not open for further replies.